There's nothing like a jacket to bring a touch of rock to a too wise outfit or a glamour note to a too casual look. But for the result to be optimal, it is advisable to respect some basic principles. The point with the Scale mode experts.
A jacket adapted to your morphology
Judiciously chosen, the jacket can be a perfect ally to complete a look or enhance a silhouette. Here are a few tips for find the perfect jacket :
- If you are more of a roundopt for a long flowing or straight jacketwhich hides curves and lifts the figure. Avoid the jackets bulging or padded, which may add volume to your body. Last tip: don't close your jacket because it would only emphasize your shape.
- If you are smallforget about the long jackets because they would compress your silhouette. Go for the short jackets and fitted jackets.
- If you have the broad shouldersthe puffer jacket is made for you. Its flared shape allows you to balance your figure by masking overly imposing shoulders.
- If you are thin and tallyou can afford anything. So treat yourself!
How to choose your jacket
Blazer, perfecto, trench, spencer, Harrington... The models of jacket there is no shortage of them! But not all of them have the same purpose. To shine in evening and brighten up a little black dress that is too sober, we don't hesitate to put on a slim-fitting jacket decorated with rhinestones, sequins or embroidery.
To complete a working girl lookwe opt for a fitted suit jacketplain or printed. Beware of eccentricities that could make you lose all credibility. It is important to respect the company's dress code, even if it means putting aside your preferences.
On the other hand, for an evening with friends or a walk in the city, let your personality shine through. Denim jacket or perfecto at mid-season, bomber or down jacket in winter, the choice is yours!
Sonia Ensemble890.00 €
Steffy Jacket820.00 €
Sally Jacket690.00 €
Some ideas for looks with a jacket
- For a chic yet casual look, combine a beige jacket with skinny jeans. Complete the look with a pair of leather pumps. Ideal for the weekend.
- A double-breasted blazer black matched with a pants flare in the same color is ideal for a business meeting.
- For a lunch with friends, we opt for a cape-style blazer that we marry to a pair of jeans or a skirt with patterns. As for shoes, we opt for patent pumps or a nice pair of heeled sandals.
- For a ceremony, we opt for a pantsuit pale pink satin. A pair of transparent pumps, some refined jewels, and you're done!
- Remember to match a denim jacket with a light floral dress and a pair of suede boots for an afternoon of shopping.
- For a city woman look, wear the jacket on a printed tee-shirt and combine it with faded jeans and a pair of sneakers.
Discover the new range of ÉCAILLE jackets
A social event, a ceremony, a business dinner... You are looking for a smart and dressy jacket to complete your outfit and enhance your figure? Discover the new collection of ECAILLE jackets. From the elegant tweed jacket to the delicate lace jacketby way of the charming embroidered jacket... Let yourself be seduced by our creations: a perfect cut, a superior quality fabric, impeccable finishing... A unique know-how that ECAILLE has been offering to its customers since 1984.
Any advice? Any questions? Contact us !