Chic and dressy jackets
Showing 1–9 of 10 results
Veste Show610.00 € Choose the size
Ensemble Sonia890.00 € Choose the size
Veste Steffy820.00 € Choose the size
Veste Succes690.00 € Choose the size
Veste Sensuel780.00 € Choose the size
Veste Sally690.00 € Choose the size
Veste Salomé610.00 € Choose the size
Veste Sérénité640.00 € Choose the size
Veste Stella780.00 € Choose the size
How to choose a jacket: our fashion tips
Long or short, in jeans or tweed, fitted or oversized, the jacket is available in a multitude of models, materials and colours. A real must-have for women's wardrobes, the jacket completes your outfit and finalizes your look in a flash.
But then how choose the jacket that will enhance your figure? Discover in this article, the advice of our experts.
Rule 1: Choose a jacket that fits your body type
For the jacket your figure, it must be perfectly in harmony with your body. morphology.
You are tall ? Good news! You can wear any style of jacket. Blazer, straight jacket or overcoat... you choose the model you like. However, to avoid lengthening your silhouette even more, choose the long jackets that cover the hips.
You are small ? Opt for a short jacket which will mark your waist and will emphasize your legs and your forms. As for the cut, anything goes: large jacketFitted, long sleeves or three-quarter sleeves... Treat yourself!
Rather round ? Adopt a jacket perfectly fitted (not too wide, not too tight), which will emphasize your waist. If you are tall, choose a long, flowing jacket that will refine your silhouette. Avoid: shoulder pads and puffed sleeves that amplify your build, or patterns that have a bulking effect.
You are thin ? You can afford anything! Oversized jackets for an ultra-trendy effect, or close to the body to highlight your waist. (Reminder: If you are small, prefer short jackets).
Rule 2: A jacket for every style
Depending on the look you want to achieve, different jacket styles are possible.
For a classic lookopt for a velvet jacketin tweed or plain wool, which you will associate with a pants or a skirt right.
For a more informal stylechoose one cotton jacket sportswear style, which goes perfectly with jeans and sneakers. You can also opt for a denim jacket light blue or faded, for a casual look.
Finally, to give a rock side to your outfits, the leather jacket is a must. Blazer, perfecto or bomber, it's up to you to choose the model you like the most.
Jackets and blazers: some practical advice
- To spice up a look that is too classic, or even too strict, think of accessories! Jewelry, scarves, belts or handbags are enough to enhance any outfit.
- Do not hesitate to play with materials and combine styles to obtain an original effect: a demure jacket a pastel colour will tone down the bling of a sequinned dress, while a leather jacket will bring a touch of rock to a look that is a bit too wise.
- Never wear a printed jacketYou can't wear it with a patterned skirt or trousers because it might make you look heavier.
- If you are rather round, banish the patterned jackets and bombers that are too bulky and tend to widen the silhouette.
- Do not button your jacket if you have a generous figure.
You are looking for a elegant and original jacket ? Discover the ECAILLE collection. A perfect fit, a superior quality fabric, impeccable finishing... A unique know-how that ECAILLE has been offering to its customers since 1984.
Any advice? Any questions? Contact us !